Product concept at a glance
- G.hn Wave-2 MIMO on coaxial or phone line with up to 200 MHz
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet
- 740 Mbps symmetric Full Duplex
- 950 Mbps asymmetric Full Duplex
- 1x F-connector (SISO)
- 1x 4 wires phone line (MIMO) on RJ-45 or
- 1x 2 wires phone line (SISO) on RJ-45
- Wide range of coaxial and phone connectors available
Test samples of the Giga Bridge are available for you to try our solution!
How it works
The gap between ONT and router is closed in 3 simple steps:
- The first device of the Giga Bridge is connected to the ONT via Ethernet cable and receives the broadband signal.
- It transmits the broadband signal via an existing coaxial or phone line.
- The second device of the Giga Bridge receives the broadband signal, transporting it to the router via Ethernet.
Result: The fiber’s Gigabit speed is delivered to all the end customer’s devices via the router’s network ports, Wi-Fi and wireless telephony.
Installation with coaxial cable
The devolo Giga Bridge uses G.hn technology (point-to-point) to transmit the Internet signal via the coaxial line (TV/SAT). The devolo Giga Bridge can be connected without any problems, even for non-experts.
This installation video shows the individual steps for putting the Giga Bridge into operation with a coaxial cable.
Installation with telephone cable
This video shows step by step the installation with a telephone cable.